The cycle tour of the Churches

Christmas week, and the best possible I could do was to do a cycle tour of the nearby churches to see and photograph the cribs. We visited the Puthanpally and Varapuzha churches with almost two centuries of history behind them. Then in the list was the Christ the King church, which is known for it's contemporary architecture. Then we covered the St.Thomas church in Varapuzha, St.Mary's church Muttinakam, and the St.Augustine's church Kadamakudy.



This tour of around twenty miles gives me the confidence to plan for something bigger. Me and my cycle are in better shape now, and the climate is very good for cycling. Hope to do a longer one soon. Specual thanks to Rahul (standing behind me) for giving me company.


Crib at the St.George's Church, Puthanpally








Christ the King Church, Chettibhagam













St.Mary's Church, Varapuzha Island









































St.Augustine's Church Kadamakudy





Comments